[TYPO3] Random Text + Image

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 23:07:49 CEST 2006

Hi Tapio,

Looks like we're on the same page. I did some more
digging around in the randomcontent directory, and
found out that I should lay it out like this:

plugin.tx_onetrandomcontent_pi1 {
  empty_content = CONTENT
  empty_content.table = tt_content
  empty_content.parseFunc = <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
}

... But I don't know what that means. So I tried this:

plugin.tx_onetrandomcontent_pi1 {
   source_pages = 1092
}

(I also tried "pid=1092" and "uid=1092"). I then
added:

subparts.FEATURE >= plugin.tx_onetrandomcontent_pi1

... which produced an error. So I changed it to:

subparts.FEATURE > plugin.tx_onetrandomcontent_pi1

... which produced nothing.

I have the Typo3 book, and it is of no help. I'm sorry
if I'm asking a question that has been answered many
times over, but like I said, the archives have been
unavailable for months and I'm completely stuck.

Thanks again,
-Scott.

--- Tapio Markula <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net>
wrote:

> Scotty C wrote:
> > Hey again,
> >
> > OK it looks like I jumped the gun in celebrating.
> I'm
> > trying to setup the TS (using ck_fortune as a
> > template) so that the content element appears on
> every
> > page, but I'm getting some weird error. Here's
> what I
> > have in my TS so far:

> > includeLibs.ts_onetrandomcontent =

EXT:onet_randomcontent/pi1/class.tx_onetrandomcontent_pi1.php