[TYPO3] Random Text + Image

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 12 21:20:41 CEST 2006

Scotty C wrote:
> Thanks Tapio!
>
> OK I've got it installed and inserted into my page ...
> but now what?? (hahaha)

It uses pages, which has basic content element (type 'Text'),
when you can insert text, and images and links.
Because RTE is available easy to put links.
ck_fortune's disadvantage is missing support
of RTE and if your put links, they are not parsed
as they should.

> Also, is there a way to set this plugin up so that it
> appears on every page? I'm thinking some TypoScript
> will do it, but (again) I don't know how.

you need TypoScript doing that. Then you have many alternatives
- all explained in this mailing list in some other topics.