[TYPO3] Site's language selection menu with remembering the user's selection

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Mon Jun 12 17:22:55 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've found a few (namely two :) plugins that offer a language selection
menu for the site.
Yet I wonder if there is any, that offers the option to remember the
(anonymous) user's selection between his/her sessions.

If I needed to remember some (anonymous) user's option betweend his/her
sessions in Typo where should I start looking?

By anonymous I mean no profiles or so. I'm looking for cookie-like
solution.

--

regards, Cyprian
pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project