[TYPO3] Can't access Administration neither Install Tool

Xatucans Xatucans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:00:20 CEST 2006

Hi, I start developing my typo3 project in my local server and it works
fine, but when I try to export it to another server I have several
problems:

When I try to enter to Administration tools it tells me my Username and
Password are incorrect, so I try to access to the Install Tool to create a
new admin user but... it doesn't work. I write my password, the Install Tool
admits it, but nothing happens.

I give the write and execute permissions to folders typo3temp, typo3conf,
typo3conf/ext/, uploads... following the usual indications of the Install
Tool, but it doesn't work. Can anybody help me?

thanks