[TYPO3] Handling parameters in RealUrl

PEF xx at xx.xx
Mon Jun 12 14:33:28 CEST 2006

By writing this in the postVarSets-section:

'postVarSets' => array(
    '_DEFAULT' => array(
       'cat' => array (
	  array(
		'GETvar' => 'cat',
		'valueMap' => array (
			'koekkenudstyr' => 1,
			'koekkenudstyr' => 2,
			'kitchen-supplies' => 3,
			'husholdning' => 4,
			'husholdning' => 5,
			'house-hold' => 6,
			'goer-det-selv' => 7,
			'goer-det-selv' => 8,
			'handy-man' => 9,
			'personlig-pleje' => 10,
			'personlig-pleje' => 11,
			'personal-care' => 12,
			'legetoej' => 13,
			'legetoej' => 14,
			'toys' => 15,
		),
		'noMatch' => 'bypass'
	),
     ),

I get the following url:
    http://../../products/cat/kitchen-supplies

But I want to ommit the cat-section i the url:
    http://../../products/kitchen-supplies

I've tried to remove the first 'cat'-array, but that didn't work.
Any ideas?

Regards
Peter