[TYPO3] Taskcenter and typo3 version 4

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Mon Jun 12 14:18:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

Similar to the Actions, you need to first create an export preset in
order for it to show up.

Just make an export to T3D like normal (Page->Page icon->More
options...->Export to T3D), but on the "File & Preset" tab, create an
export preset and click the "Save" button. Now whatever parameters you
set up for the export will be saved under this export name. When you go
to the taskcenter your export preset will show up. When you click the
export preset it will make the export with all the parameters without
you having to go through the export to T3D steps.

Alex