[TYPO3] is 404 handling like microsoft.com possible with typo3?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jun 12 11:28:24 CEST 2006

Hi!

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
> I already wondered about this. I think no-one noticed the patch. This needs to
> get in the core ofcourse. The redirect is very ugly as it is now and it is
> ABSOLUTELY essential that this gets fixed and a proper 404 is generated.

See here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-April/004110.html

Or you can find the whole thread here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-April/thread.html#4110

Final version of the patch is here if I am not mistaken (it was so long
ago):
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-April/004131.html

I need one more +1 from core team members to get it into core.

Dmitry.