[TYPO3] what about REALTY?

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Sun Jun 11 18:42:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm an open-realty fan myself, built a couple of addons for it, but I have
not integrated it with Typo3. I know there is integration with Joomla, but I
don't know how good that is.

Open-realty itself has pretty good page editing facilities, I wrote an addon
that will also let you create a dynamic menu (this is based on the wrapper
method Typo3 uses, but again it's not integrated with Typo3).

Just go to the http://support.open-realty.org site and search for typo3
there you will find a thread about integration of OR into Typo3.

cheers,
Eduard