[TYPO3] google index only the first page my site

Walther Russo nrusso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 18:26:10 CEST 2006

Hi Mr. Pine,

Your have build a site structure with no content at all.  I suggest you start
writing some content as mad, then send the Sitemap with updates and develop
a strategy to get traffic.  There is nothing Google hates more than an empty
site.  Otherwise you may sit waiting forever until you become tired, bored
and discouraged.  And beware, Google might ban your site or put your URL
deep in the sandbox for a long, long time.
Good luck.