[TYPO3] Problems with TV and printversion

Stefan Sabolowitsch Stefan.Sabolowitsch at feltengmbh.de
Sat Jun 10 16:42:54 CEST 2006

Hallo list,

I started taking a look at Templa Voila again and got stuck ...

Everything worked fine until I wanted to create the print version. I
followed
the FTB tutorial.

I created a second TO and choose the main TO in "Make this a sub-template
of:"

then I set the file reference and the type to printer friendly ...

then i saved and exited.

when I then click "Templavoila" in the context menu I get the following
screen:
 <http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/ss/1.png>
http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/ss/1.png

I click "Modify DS/TO" and get the following screen:
 <http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/ss/2.png>
http://www.think-open.org/kraftb/ss/2.png

It seems as the DS is not loaded ...

When I load the DS and then map it (is not needed as this template is
similar to
the already mapped) and then save it then i just have the option of saving
it
(updating it) over the Main TO and not over he Sub-TO created for the main.

I use the newest T3 4.0 could it be that the actual TV version.

Possibly an idea?

Thanks for each assistance

Stefan