[TYPO3] optionSplit for expAll?

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Sat Jun 10 11:17:38 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm in need of something like optionSplit for expAll. I have a menu that
should be expanded, so expAll is 1. However, the first entry in the menu
is the home page of the web site which is the parent page for the rest
of the tree. This means that all the other pages in the tree will be
listed twice, once as subpages of "Home" and then as regular entries in
the menu. The problem is that expAll is a global feature and therefore
you can't run optionSplit on it. Is it possible to suppress the second
level menu for only the first entry in the menu? I checked TSRef but
couldn't find anything that looked suitable.

Cheers,
Christian