[TYPO3] spellchecker wizard

Tracey Hummel tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
Fri Jun 9 22:47:01 CEST 2006

I have the spell checker services and spell checker wizard extensions
installed in version 4.0.   The spell check runs when I click the abc icon
next to the text box but does not pick up any typo errors.   When I click
the icon at the top of the page edit screen (next to the save icons), I get
the error "Not Implemented Yet".

Please help.

Tracey

--
Tracey Hummel
UAWeb Team
tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
(520) 626-5139

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.