[TYPO3] An exampe of usage of if-statement

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jun 9 22:41:50 CEST 2006

Hi Tapio. My reply was correct, as in your example you placed the "if" on
the TMENU/GMENU object, not the TMENUITEM/GMENUITEM (That's the "NO" part of
the menu object)
The MENUITEM got several ways you can use the "if" property as you
described. ;)

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1149870467.31084.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...