[TYPO3] Email Confirmation

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Fri Jun 9 10:43:40 CEST 2006

Yesterday I successfully just set up the fe_user_registration
extension. I found the manual lacking the crucial information that it
is essential to set the configuration values in order to get much of
the functionality to work. I also had some issues on where to set
these, but adding the settings in my Template's Constants field in
the Template Record did the trick.

Here are the settings I used:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = Sailing Club
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pidTitleOverride = Sailing Club
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = myemail at mydomain.com
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 4
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterAcceptation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminReview = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useEmailAsUsername = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 45
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 25
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 47
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 48

I'd also go along with Dmitry and suggest to not use the kb_md5fepw
extension until you get the rest working.

Ryan Off