[TYPO3] Email Confirmation

Wes Currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Fri Jun 9 09:16:04 CEST 2006

Dmitry,

As one who has installed the same extension and read the manual. I also
have the same trouble. So for those of us who have read the manual and
still need assistance I must say it is not all explained there. [1]

There are 65 distinct TS constants to set. If I miss-set one will it
render my extension or not? Yes -- I receive everything but the
confirmation email sent to the user.

I also get theses errors:

Warning: main(../../../../tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in
/home/rcphotop/public_html/typo3conf/ext/kb_md5fepw/pi1/class.tx_kbmd5fepw_newloginbox.php
on line 39

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'../../../../tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/rcphotop/public_html/typo3conf/ext/kb_md5fepw/pi1/class.tx_kbmd5fepw_newloginbox.php
on line 39

Which makes me think it is a permission error, but I am not sure. So I
too am interested in this thread.

[1] Message ID
<mailman.1.1149293977.5303.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
Subject: Help--Mail not sent in sr_feuserRegister