[TYPO3] japanese manual

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 8 19:24:35 CEST 2006

Dear Kazu Hodota,

Thank you very much for your reply. I was a bit unclear about the nature
of the administrator - actually he or she will be a BE user who will
update the site. So, what I really meant by the manual was, I suppose it
would be called a end-user-manual.

I'm sure the english end-user manual will do nowadays just fine, english
seems to be the Language, (I'm working on a very simple english manual
for editors http://www.lieska.fi/index.php?id=typo3ohje&L=2), but I
think the learning process is much easier if you use a japanese BE
language and have a japanese manual for that also.

It would be nice to have your site's and contact information for the
future if this project is proceeding:)

Best regards,
Katja