[TYPO3] content from previous page

Friedger Stiasny friedger.stiasny at newmark.de
Thu Jun 8 17:40:11 CEST 2006

Yes, you can.
I suggest searching for "slide".

You will find information for "sliding" content with simple column
layout (integrated in the core since i think 4.0).

If you need this feature for TV take the extension kb_tv_cont_slide,
this does nearly exactly what you require. I used it yesterday to
realize a section image that only has to be defined in the section start
page.

Cheers,
Friedger