[TYPO3] fileLink?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 8 16:31:33 CEST 2006

Hi all

fileLink... HOW?!

I've been trying this for hours now and I have no idea how to get it to
work! I need to get the file name out of an extension filed in
tt_content using levelfield and slide and then create a link for it, and
have the file size shown also.

I can get the name and create the link and everything fine using
typolink functionality but then I don't know a way to get the filesize.
So filelink seems like the obvious way forward, but know matter what i
do I can't seem to get it to work. I've strid to use the code from the
old style.content method but ti doesnt work for me.

Can someone please post a working example(s) of how to do use filelink.

Thanks
Tyler