[TYPO3] ext: something for distance education, learning system

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Thu Jun 8 12:21:20 CEST 2006

Hi, what about moodle? http://moodle.com/

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Cate & Peter [mailto:catepeter at optusnet.com.au]
Sent: 08 June 2006 10:51
To: 'TYPO3 English'
Subject: Re: [TYPO3] ext: something for distance education, learning system

Dear Igor

>I wonder, is there some typo3 extension to organise distance learning?

I don't know of any one extension that would be an all-in-one solution for
what you want, I think that it would require a number of extensions to deal
with your particular needs.

Access to pages can be set with passwords, which deals with personal pages -
documents can be shown at particular times, which deals with lectures and
tests.

I think you would have to actually design your workflow and tasks, then
choose the extensions that let you achieve your goals.

It might be a great opportunity to sponsor the development of a virtual
university plug in.

Cate