[TYPO3] An exampe of usage of if-statement

Susanne Moog mail at susi-moog.de
Thu Jun 8 12:13:42 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb:

> Ok. But it would be nice, if TSRef could tell in
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/5/7/
>
> for what objects if could be applied with.

I don't think so. What you want is something like bidirectional links,
so every information is doubled. I think that this would be more
confusing, than TSref is already.
Isn't it quite logic that you look at what you already have and after
this you look at what you can do with it?
So you first look at your menu and then in TSref for "what can I do with
my menu" <- and this information should be where the information of your
menu is. Just like it is now.

just IMHO.

Regards,
Susanne