[TYPO3] Scrolling Tables

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Thu Jun 8 09:31:40 CEST 2006

Hello Daniel,

I wrote similar question yesterday but hadn't got any answers. Probably you
did not notice. Topic was "Table with scroll bars" (just for your reference
so that you can see my query).

I found a solution after a lot of toil. I had a created a table using the
Typo3 "Table wizard". I created a HTML raw record (Page content) before the
table with the following line:

and another one below the table:

You can configure the height as desired. I hope it helps you & others.

Regards
Amal