[TYPO3] pdf_generator2 development in CVS

Alexander Maringer maringer at maringer-it.de
Thu Jun 8 04:34:24 CEST 2006

Hi all,

because of the illness of Jens Ellenbrock I will try keeping on
developing the pdf_generator2-extension.
The extension is available at CVS-repository with modulename
tx_pdfgenerator2.

For all newbies with CVS you can get it with:
cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at typo3xdev.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3xdev login
cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at typo3xdev.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/typo3xdev co
-P tx_pdfgenerator2

For all who can't use CVS on their typo-space I will try to make a typo
extensions that you can download it from my website.

If there are any errors, ideas and so on, please email me.

Thanks a lot.

I want to say 'Get well soon' through the media internet to Jens Ellenbrock.

And thanks a lot to Andreas Otto.

CU

Alexander Maringer