[TYPO3] What kind of tamplate shouda I use? (Pure typoscript X TV)

Andre Mello barotto andremb at tre-sc.gov.br
Wed Jun 7 20:47:23 CEST 2006

Please,
 I'm creating  complex site using TYPO3 V4. The main requisit of the
site is "to be robust".
 I have read (Futuristic Template Building) and tested TemplaVoila
extension (TV). I liked it very much. However I've read in the TYPO3
Wiki site (my first typo3 web site) recomendations to not use TV in
order to avoid bug and updating problems.
 I had problems with lost records when I tried do use  frontend editing.
 So, What kind of template should I use?
  If I do not use TV, what extension and documentation should I use in
order to select diferent types of templates in one Site?

TIA,
 Andre.