[TYPO3] adding additional layouts

Tracey Hummel tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 7 20:10:27 CEST 2006

I'm trying to get different layout styles for bullets and tables.  I added
the code below to the page ts config:

TCEFORM.tt_content.layout {
           addItems.0  = Solid White
           addItems.1  = Solid Gray
           addItems.2  = White-Gray No Border
}

It works but adds the new styles to both bullets & tables drop down
lists.  I tried several variations of TCEFORM.tt_content.table.layout,
TCEFORM.tt_content.bullet.layout, but could not get it to work. I checked
out the TCEFORM and Page TSCong docs and the listserv archive but could not
find the solution.  Please help.

Thanks,
Tracey

--
Tracey Hummel
UAWeb Team
tracey at uainfo.arizona.edu
(520) 626-5139

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.