[TYPO3] Typo3 / DBAL / ADODB / MSSQL: Violation of primary Key

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jun 7 18:17:17 CEST 2006

SassoNet - Stefan Gruendel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I am struggling with the combination of Typo3, DBAL, ADODB and MSSQL,
> running on an IIS server for some days now.

Can you enable the DBAL (query) logging?

Try to find the INSERT statement that produces the error.

I think it might either be wrong because somehow the auto-inc key fields
don't work properly with MSSQL. That would mean you cannot work at all
(just try creating more than one pages or content elements).

Perhaps only the get-last-generated-key feature is broken.

Anyway, without the logged queries it's impossible to debug.

Masi