[TYPO3] session data

Torkil Svensgaard spam at torkil.ath.cx
Wed Jun 7 09:09:29 CEST 2006

Hi

I am a little puzzled that I can't seem to store and retrive data in the
user session.

I have read the documentation in
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/14/1/.

I store some data via a userfunc from typoscript with
$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->setKey and I can access it from within the same
function call with $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->getKey.

However, when trying to retrive the data from another function call
(userfunc) it has dissapeared. At no point is the data stored in the
database, as far as I can determine.

Am I missing something?

A valid fe_user is logged on. I can't store the data in the session either
(type "ses" insted of "user"). 4.0.

Thanks in advance,

Torkil