[TYPO3] Help--Mail not sent in sr_feuserRegister

Wes Currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Wed Jun 7 06:59:38 CEST 2006

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation =1

Is this the confirmation you meant? I also have set the following.

     plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnApprove = 1
     plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailOnRegister = 1

The new user still does not receive an email upon submitting a
registration. Where else could i check to further debug?