[TYPO3] jedit not authenticating

Fernando Garrido Vaz lists at garridovaz.com
Tue Jun 6 18:55:30 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to use the jedit typoscript plugin.  I have installed the
jeditvfs extension (v. 1.0.3) in my typo3 4.0 site, installed the plugin
(v. 0.1.1), and get this message:

"Authentication failed.
Please make sure you typed your username and password correctly.
Note also that you require an admin-level backend account to use this
system.
If you get this failure and are using an exotic authentication scheme,
please contact the developer of this plug-in to report a bug
Server said: Backend authentication failed"

jedit is version 4.2, stable.  This is a standard install, I have not
changed anything in the authentication system.  The same login/pass
works fine in the BE.

I found a post from April regarding this same issue, but no solution had
been sugested, so I'm posting again...

Regards,

Fernando