[TYPO3] Filemount permissions and DAM

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Tue Jun 6 17:32:32 CEST 2006

Steven,

thanks for your answer. What happened in my case was that the default
workspace for my user was the Draft workspace. For some reason the
filemounts are not recognised in that workspace. As soon as I changed to
Live workspace it did work. I do use the trailing slash btw.

Workspaces just need some getting used to I guess....

Eduard