[TYPO3] Getting the data out of Typo

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:08:25 CEST 2006

Maybe you can use export functions of TYPO3.

I've already used them to export an entire table of data with one of
the buttons in the top-right corner of the Web>List module. You can
export to CSV (very simple) or XML (very complex but very rich)

2006/6/5, Johannes Reichardt <typo3 at gramba.de>:
> Woops?
>
> ever tried phpmyadmin and other ones? why do you move to another cms?
>
> - Johannes
> > We are going to move to another CMS, anyone know hoe to export the SQL
> > out of Typo?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > -Wendy

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/