[TYPO3] fe_mp3player and nbo_podcast playlist looping issue

Jim Groom jgroom at redbaiters.com
Mon Jun 5 22:33:20 CEST 2006

Hello all:

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with the loop
function  for the flash player when playing an nbo_podcast
playlist?   In short, the mp3s in my fe_mp3player do loop despite the
fact that the constant editor has them set to default.  And when I go
in to manually set the loop at no, they continue to loop.  Am I
missing something minor, or is this an issue that others have reported?

best,
Jim