[TYPO3] Translation of the extension "indexed_search_engine" to turkish

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Jun 5 18:40:56 CEST 2006

Hi Ercan. Download and install the extension "locallang-XML translation
tool" (ExtKey: llxmltranslate)
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/llxmltranslate/2.2.0/

Using that extension, you can translate all newer extensions that uses XML
language files..

If the extension is using PHP language files you can translate them using
the extension "Language File Editor" (ExtKey: lfeditor)
(LFEditor can also translate XML files, and convert between PHP<->XML
formats)
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lfeditor/2.0.1/

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd