[TYPO3] Typo3 as CMS for a full-flash website - the best practices

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Jun 5 14:47:34 CEST 2006

> I'm thinking about using Typo as a CMS for a full-flash-based website.
Me too
> I would like to ask you about the best practices, plugins etc.
We solved this with a content export over pagetype 444 (there is an ext
for that). This export if unicode XML, that can be read by Flash. With a
TS you can pass the current page id to your flash file. So we currently
have our html design on pagetype 0. It doesn't output much contents,
only some menus, and a flash file. This flash file gets the contents via
    444. That's it. Not fast, but very easy to handle.

Andreas