[TYPO3] <typolist>

Michiel van der Ent michiel at alzo.nl
Mon Jun 5 14:02:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Using Typo3 4.0, when I want to insert a content element with a regular
bullet list, it shows up  on the final page as wrapped in <typolist>
</typolist>. In the first place, this is supposed to be some alternative
bullet list, but it doesn’t work, and secondly I have the bullet list
defined in a stylesheet by configuring the ul tag. Can anyone tell me
how I can preserve the traditional <ul><li> list? I’ll be obliged.

Kindly,

Michiel van der Ent