[TYPO3] Pages are indexed, but searching doesn't show up anything

Vandemaele David david.vandemaele at telenet.be
Sun Jun 4 21:46:37 CEST 2006

I've installed the indexed search engine, and I use the machina searchbox.
When I go to Info > Indexed Search, I can see which pages are indexed.

On the FE, when I fire the searchbutton to search a keyword, I get no
results.

I'm sure it worked before when I installed a testsite to study the
features of Typo3, cuz I can find some (deleted) newsfacts when
searching the site...

Here's my setup:

plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1 {
     pidSearchpage = 125
     templateFile = fileadmin/searchbox/template.html
}

page.config.index_enable = 1
page.config.index_externals = 1

plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList = 2
lib.searchBox < plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1

It's the exact setupcode I've used before, when it was ok.

David