[TYPO3] Typoscipt editing, suggestions?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Jun 4 12:13:10 CEST 2006

Hi Rodrigo. I use UltraEdit (A commercial editor, but IMHO the best text
editor available on Windows), which has optional TypoScript syntax
highlighting.
(Can be found here:
http://www.idmcomp.com/index.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=40 )

If you use Firefox browser, you can install the Mozilla extension "Mozex",
which can transfer the content of a textarea to your favorite editor, and
back again once you are finished editing it.
You can grab that one here: http://mozex.mozdev.org/

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1149277620.13315.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...