[TYPO3] condition device and redirect

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Sun Jun 4 10:25:07 CEST 2006

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 16:58:52 +0200, Bartosz Aninowski <bart at sonik.pl>
wrote:

> Can you give me some hint how to do following.
> I have full flash website with typo3 backend.
> Typo3 generates xml and standard html pages.
> Html is for robots and xml is for flash.
> I want to feed robots like google etc with html and menu structure. If
> user
> click on link in google I want to redirect him to flash website where I
> read
> href and show proper page
> Can I add above condition with TS or I need to make extension.

I think I might've had a simillar problem.
I have a ifremed website (pi2.pl) and I wanted frame's content to be
loaded into parent/top frame whenever it's loaded without it.
I solved it this way:
	1. Every subpage checks if it's loaded within a frame
	2. If not, JS alert (it may be other way of course) asks user if it
should be reloaded to its parent frame
	3. Then the site is reloaded and a parameter is passed to the
top-frame-page.
It works, I need to upload it though.

Oh, and I have a problem with RealURL, yet it'll be a separate topic.

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project

TYPO3 4.0 @ MAMP1.1 [Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) + PHP/5.0.4 DAV/2