[TYPO3] Different background colour for each page.

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 20:20:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/3/06, Nazeel P <nazeelp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just want to know, if it is possible to create a website using typo3
> > which
> > will have different background colour for each page.
>
> Yes, this is possible.
>

> Can  you give me some hints or examples?.

Your question is completely meaningless in this context. Nobody will
be _able_ to give you useful pointers until you provide some useful
information. For example:

--according to what criteria should the page colour change? (e.g.
based on section or navigation? user input?)
--how would you do this if you were not using a cms? (e.g. do you want
to use multiple stylesheets? just one? inline styles? javascript? php?
If php or javascript, what would you change in the page?)
--do you need graphics to change as well as html elements?

Remember--you are asking for free advice, but you still have to take
an active role in getting a solution to your problem.

I can immediately think of at several approaches, but there is _no
way_ that I'm prepared to launch into a lengthy explanation when I
have NO IDEA what precise problem you are trying to solve.

-Christopher