[TYPO3] Taskcenter for v4.0

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 07:02:53 CEST 2006

Alex Heizer wrote:
> It's there buy you may need to load it. Make sure it's loaded in the
> Extension Manager, and make sure you have the "Display shy extensions:"
> checkbox selected. It's now a system extension, but once it's loaded it
> works the same as in the previous versions.
Thanks Alex,

Didn't work for me, I just have a mainly blank page with this text....
TYPO3 taskcenter
Export Presets
Export presets
Icon:   Preset Title:   Public  Owner:  Page:   Path:   Meta data:

I did find both the 'taskcenter' and the 'sys_action' as shy which sounds
great but they both have differences and would not install properly.

I noticed with v4 I have had to manually install most of the extensions I
need.

The repository is not showing me these extensions so can someone .t3x me a
copy of theirs?

Thanks
Matthew