[TYPO3] Typoscipt editing, suggestions?

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Fri Jun 2 21:47:10 CEST 2006

Esteemed list,

what setup do you use for editing Typoscript? I find it akward to use
the text area in the BE, especially as it has no highlighting,
indenting, etc. I have used the jEdit extension
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/jeditvfs/1.0.3/), but
alas it doesn't work on many of the typo3 sites I run (probably a
ports/firewall issue, I think). Are there other editors that play nice
with Typoscript? I don't mind copy/pasting, but would like to have
syntax highlighting, auto-indenting, etc.

Thanks,

Rodrigo C.
http://www.lafuga.cl
---
Converting Chile to an all-typo nation, one site at the time.