[TYPO3] forcing preview of workspace into own language

Dado da.ingo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:32:10 CEST 2006

Hi all.
I've a multilanguage site ( 4 language) and I create 4 Workspace for editing
in own language.
I follow the Marlie's manual "Workspace custom" and all works fine;
the creator ( for each language can modify only  the content into own
language), The Reviewer ( 4 reviewer ) when login into backend and click on
Preview (when the screen let see 2 part, the live part and the modify
workspace), just can read the pages into "default" language.
That is, in my site the default languge is english, but when the
Reviewer_ITALIAN login into backend I'd like to have that when click on
preview, come shown the page in Italian.

For example if english (default) reviewer login into backend and click on
preview, the address box show this:
http://localhost/~myname/dummy-4.0/typo3/mod/user/ws/wsol_preview.php?id=11

I'd like that when login the italian reviewer the address will be so:
http://localhost/~myname/dummy-4.0/typo3/mod/user/ws/wsol_preview.php?id=11&L=6

( where 6 is the PID of italian lang.)

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!