[TYPO3] [Typo3] Nifty corners scripts in Typo3

Einar Skretting Fredriksen einaren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:41:58 CEST 2006

What agreat simpe answer. Thanks alot!

But why use nifty? Well, its definately lazyness, I haven't decided on
what colors to use yet and using nifty I can change colors anytime in
notime ;-)

And.. Im an eager newbie that wants o try anything that is fancy.
nifty is prettyt close to fancy.

einar

On 6/2/06, JoH <info at cybercraft.de> wrote:
> > First off: There is no need to be rude Dmitry and Christopher! This is
> > a Typo3 problem and fits perfectly in this mailing list.
> >
> > I have the same problem. The problem is described on nifty cubes
> > pages, but I do not know how to solve it in Typo3. The problem is to
> > combine Nifty with other scripts that
> > also assign windows.onload. There may only be one assignation to
> > windows.onload. To solve this, Nifty provides a function called
> > NiftyLoad, but this requires that Nifty is the last script in the html
> > head. As you can see below typo3 adds a script to fight spam after the
> > included header parts from the tempate.
> >
> > So the question is. How can I force Typo3 to let Nifty be the last
> > script in the html head?
>
> Just write your own header and kick all the rest
>
> config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>
> page.headerData {
>     10 = BLAH
>     20 = BLAH
>     30 = BLAH
>     999 = NIFTY
> }
>
> But why are you using those "nifty corners" at all?
> I read the description on the page, but to me it seems just like a proof of
> concept without any use in real life.
> What is so wrong about creating rounded corners with images to do it with
> tons of additional tags _and_ JavaScript instead?
> What's the advantage of doing this in JavaScript? IMHO there are more users
> with JS disabled than users with images disabled.
> The only reason for me to use those JS/CSS corners would be the possibility
> to scale them according to the current font size (i.e. with CTRL +/- in FF)
> But as far as I can see this is not possible yet, since the author is using
> fixed px values for width and height and offers just two different sizes.
>
> Just curious
>
> Joey
>
> --
> Wenn man keine Ahnung hat: Einfach mal Fresse halten!
> (If you have no clues: simply shut your knob sometimes!)
> Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
> openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de

mvkh,
Einar Skretting Fredriksen

Å feile er menneskelig -- og å skylde på en datamaskin er enda mer menneskelig.