[TYPO3] SMTP server again - typo3 top developers (mentors) please read

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu Jun 1 15:21:43 CEST 2006

2006. június 1. 13.27 dátummal Matyi Gábor ezt írta:

Hi guys. I'v asked in this topic four times yet, bit nobody answered. This
problem have to solve anyway!

Since this problem is not solved, I begin to write an extension for this -
but It is possible to I modify rather the typo3 core modul.

I'm looking for a mentor for this.

Please answer me anybody (mentor or developer) as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Gabor Matyi