[TYPO3] cat2menu

Markus Rathmayr mr at onscreen.at
Thu Jun 1 14:47:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

i am using nsb_cat2menu and tt_products and  tx_mbiproductscategories. I
have 3 levels of categories. and I have all the categories displayed as
menu.

Everything works fine but when I click on the lowest level category the
other sybling categories disappear from the menu. How can that be?

TS
----------------------------
ib.nsbcat2menu = HMENU
lib.nsbcat2menu.special = userfunction
lib.nsbcat2menu.special.userFunc = tx_nsbcat2menu_pi1->main

lib.nsbcat2menu.special.catList=3,9
#the uid of my root category, you can have more than one root
exemple(catList=5,6)
lib.nsbcat2menu.special.pidlist=36
#the uid of the storage folder where my  categories are

lib.nsbcat2menu.special.catTable=tt_products_cat
lib.nsbcat2menu.special.parentEntry=parent_category
lib.nsbcat2menu.special.extTrigger=tx_ttproducts_pi1
lib.nsbcat2menu.special.varCat=cat

lib.nsbcat2menu.special.recSel = 1
#if true selecting a parent category selects all childs

lib.nsbcat2menu.1 = TMENU
lib.nsbcat2menu.1 {
 NO = 1
 NO.doNotShowLink = 1