[TYPO3] multiple domains

Jamie Lawrence Jenner forums at webgremlins.net
Thu Jun 1 14:17:14 CEST 2006

well i am currently implementing typo3 to initially around 50 domains.

Though this may rise to over 200!

Another way i have seen is to have each site have its own installation, but
use symbolic links to the source files.

though thsi will require an admin running multiple installations,

what are your thouhts on this method?

jamie