[TYPO3] Muliple domains and ssl

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu Jun 1 13:41:52 CEST 2006

2006. június 1. 12.28 dátummal Jamie Lawrence Jenner ezt írta:
> hi all
>
> If multiple sites are run by adding sites to the same installation, is
> it possible to add individual
> ssl certificates for each site? or do we have to use shared ssl for them
> all?

ssl certificates belong always for IP address. But you can use virtual
subdomains with one ssl certificate.

f.e. subdomain1.domain.org, subdomain3.domain.org, subdomain2.domain.org
are three different site, and the name of ssl certificate is *.domain.org.

This is works for me, but IE tell a warning, that the subdomain1.domain.org
and *.domain.org is not same. But if you buy certificate, you can buy such
certificate that good for any subdomain.

Gabor