[TYPO3] Clicking page in the page tree - nothing happens

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Thu Jun 1 13:28:55 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a strange problem from work using TYPO3.

When I click a module, the page tree loads fine in the frame
next to it.

But when I click (the title of) a page in page tree NOTHING happens. It
does not load the right most frame. Nothing at all happens, no JS
warning no nothing.

Any ideas of what I could try to track this down. Using the same
TYPO3 install from my PC at home (or anywhere else actually) works
just fine. Latest CVS version of TYPO3 version 4.

--
Martin Koch Andersen