[TYPO3] timtab weblog - no blog posts shown

Brian Bendtsen brb at mentor-it.dk
Thu Jun 1 13:15:39 CEST 2006

Im playing around with the timtab weblog but the documentation is a bit
hard to understand.
So far I have:
- a blog page with the 2 guestbook instances, list and form. (id=50)
- a blog posts sysFolder (id=52)
- a comments sysFolder (id=51)

In my template I have included all from the doc, except the kubrick
template and my constants are:

plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStorePosts = 52
plugin.tx_timtab_pi1.pid_list = 54
plugin.tx_timtab_pi2.pidStoreComments = 51
plugin.tx_timtab.blogPid = 50
plugin.tx_timtab.homePid = 28
plugin.tt_news.pid_list = 52
plugin.tt_news.backPid = 28

When I preview the blog page a guestbook is shown without any entries,
which I presume is fine.
Then when I add a blog post and preview the page it looks the same, no
blog post is shown.

What am I missing?

I dont quite see how the blog posts are connected to the blog page,
since all it holds is two guestbook instances
for comments.

/Brian Bendtsen