[TYPO3] Reach Text Problem.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jun 1 09:58:14 CEST 2006

Okay, if you don't have anything in your root page's TSconfig (this can
be found in the page properties and it's the main place where the rte is
configured. Notice, it's not in the template section) you can try
something like this;

RTE.default {
#if you want to use your own stylesheet
contentCSS=fileadmin/PATHTOYOURSTYLESHEET/YOURSTYLESHEET.css
ignoreMainStyleOverride=1
#if you want to hide some of the p styles
hidePStyleItems = pre,address,H2,H4,H5,H6
enableWordClean=1
showButtons=insertcharacter,cut,copy,paste,formatblock,class,fontsize,
textcolor,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,
indent,link,table,bgcolor,image,emoticon,line,user,chMode,findreplace,
removeformat
#if you want to hide buttons:
#hideButtons=textstylelabel, textstyle, fontstyle
dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
allowTags =
font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
allowTagsOutside =
i,font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i.em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
allowTagsInTypolists =
font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
removeTags=

   proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
   proc.overruleMode = ts
   proc.preserveTables = 1

proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
   proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
     htmlSpecialChars = -1
     allowTags =
font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
     allowTagsOutside =
i,font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i.em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
     allowTagsInTypolists =
font,em,blockquote,table,tr,p,td,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd
#    removeTags=
}

   proc.keepPDIVattribs = align,style,class
   proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags {
     span.fixAttrib.style.unset >
     p.fixAttrib.style.unset >
     p.fixAttrib.align.unset >