[TYPO3] multiple domains

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Thu Jun 1 04:14:18 CEST 2006

Hello,

Make each site in its own page tree. Then, simply click the page icon in
the page tree for the page you want to start the domain at. Then, choose
"New" from the menu, then in the right frame choose "Domain". Then, put
the domain name into the box in the format "www.domain.com", and make a
new one for "domain.com" (without the "www"). Then, have your domain
pointed to the main installation for the hosting account and you're
done. See
http://tekdevelopment.com/fileadmin/tek_upload/hosting/images/add_domain.jpg
for a graphical example.

Alex